Leser Build is known for sourcing local tradespeople with a proven track record and commitment to providing exceptional standards. For specialised skills such as plumbing and electrical, we subcontract approximately forty licensed local traders and specialists further afield as required.
As a local company, Leser Build prides itself on “after-sales” service, maintaining contact with the client after project completion to ensure that all aspects of the project meet our client’s expectations.
Leser Build provides regular training to staff to ensure all building and safety code requirements are met, with personnel regularly attending industry training seminars to ensure currency and compliance.
Since our establishment in 1997, Leser Build has been engaging in all sectors of the construction industry. From the local community, residential, commercial and industrial projects, we have earned an enviable reputation in the region for our sustainable practices and management of client expectations.
More recent projects have included:
- Construction of the Carers Accommodation for the SERH stages 1 & 2
- Numerous projects for the South East Regional Hospital(SERH) such as new Mental Health Unit Court Yard (2020), Dental Suite Fit Out, Automatic Door upgrades and numerous other works and maintenance.
- Construction of 4 purpose built classrooms, multi-purpose hall, library, 2 x multipurpose classrooms, 2 x toilet blocks and a commercial kitchen at the Mumbulla School for Rudolf Steiner Education
- Fire remediation works (Tathra Fires) and make safe’s through insurance company’s and home owners. Subsequently 3 x residential Units for The Lions Club of Tathra (Completed Early 2020) and 2 story residence in Tathra.
- Commercial works for Bega Valley Shire Council like the Candelo Show Ground toilet block and Bega Park toilet block (2020)
- On going commercial projects for local and goverment organisations like Tulgeen Disability Services and the Roads and Maritime Services.